Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our customers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you register with Veejer, we need to ask for information such as your name and email address.
- Veejer uses the collected information for the following general purposes: to create your account, provide you with email communications in regards to our service, to send you newsletters, service improvement, and research.
As part of the service that we offer you will occasionally receive a newsletter. We will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters you may unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link located within each email communication.
- Veejer reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Veejer will send a welcoming email to verify your new account. We will only email account holders for billing purposes. We will occasionally send out Veejer service related announcements.
- Veejer uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Veejer may set and access Veejer cookies on your computer, cookies are required to use this service. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
Third Party Cookies
- Veejer uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run this site. Although Veejer owns the code, databases, and all rights to the this site, you retain all rights to your data.
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by contacting us by telephone or e-mail at the contact information listed below.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at email@example.com.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
+1 972-276-9642 (Worldwide)
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 28 February 2015